Fall Festival Vendor Application
Green View Companies (GV) is dedicated to offering a fun and unique experience for both vendors and shoppers. We seek vendors who enjoy serving customers, like to smile, have fun, and be part of a great extended family.
The following items are accepted:
- Up-cycled or repurposed
- Architectural Salvage
- Pet Supplies
- Boutique Items
The following items are NOT allowed at GV Fall Fest Market:
- Plant materials (or other competing merchandise)
- General Rummage
- Dollar Store-type merchandise
- Pornographic or offensive items
- As Seen on TV items
- Weapons of any kind
If you are unsure of acceptable items not on the list, please contact us.
2018 Fall Fest Market Date and Time: Saturday, Sept 29th, 10a-4p
Set up: Vendor check-in is Friday (9/28) from noon - 4:30pm or Saturday (9/29) from 8am - 10am. If you need to set up earlier or later, please let us know and we can make arrangements under special circumstances. Vendors should drive in at the main gate, and someone will be available to direct you to your area. Please unload in a timely manner and move your vehicle to the designated vendor parking area so that all vendors may have a chance to pull close and unload.
- Cost to participate is $35.
- Vendor applications are to be mailed to Green View. Make checks payable to Green View or complete an online application at: greenview.com/vendor
- Space will be secured once your completed application and payment are received.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason unless the event is cancelled by Green View for non weather-related purposes.
- Pictures tell a thousand words, and we love to promote your business! Please provide us with photos of booth setups and/or items you sell. These will be used for promoting your booth at our Fall Festival, and on our website at our discretion. You may send photos via email to: email@example.com
- All food vendors/concessions are required to obtain a temporary food service permit.
- All vendors must check-in before beginning set up. A staff member will meet you in the front. At that time, you will receive your space assignment.
- Check-in begins Friday (9/28) at noon, setup must be completed by 5:30pm. Vendors arriving after 4:30pm may not be granted access to Fall Fest Market set up, and will be asked to return Saturday morning at 8am.
- Booths MUST be open and staffed through the event until 4pm Saturday. NO EARLY TEAR DOWNS ARE PERMITTED. Early booth closing may result in denial to participate in future Green View events.
- Vendors are responsible for tables, covering, chairs, and any other items needed to set up your space. For open air booths, we recommend using a canopy or covering; use weights (or stakes if possible). This is an open area, so it can get windy.
- We appreciate great looking booths, and so do our patrons. We strongly recommend table coverings to present the most professional presentation. Electricity is available on a first come first serve basis at no additional charge.
- Vendors are expected to take cash and credit cards.
- The collecting and filling out of state and local tax is the responsibility of each vendor.
- GV Fall Festival is family friendly, and has sole discretion in the removal of items it deems inappropriate.
- Vendors must keep their space clean and remove all materials and debris from their space at the conclusion of the market.
Our marketing includes extensive social media advertising, banners, flyers, word of mouth, community calendars, and more. We are committed to the success of everyone involved. We expect that all of our vendors will share their participation to promote attendance. When every vendor shares the market info in every way they are able, more shoppers show up and EVERYONE wins!
Booth Size: 10’ x 10’ (or equivalent)
Sign up deadline: Friday, Sept. 21st (or when spaces are full)
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org