Field Nursery Laborer
Consider bringing your skills and expertise to Green View Nursery. For over 50 years Green View has been locally-owned and committed to providing award-winning plants services. We currently are seeking a Field Nursery Laborer for our facility in Dunlap, IL. This is a hands-on position working under the supervision of the Field Nursery foreman.
- Ability to read production schedule, customer orders or work orders to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed or serviced.
- Move materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Record amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Operate and/or maintains equipment such as a tractors, skid loaders, forklifts, sprayers, blowers, chainsaw, trimmers, spreaders, hand tools, aerators and seeders.
- Perform routine maintenance or equipment maintenance in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Assist in planting, maintaining and harvesting field grown nursery stock
- Load and unload nursery stock to/from trucks
- Assist in the pruning of trees and shrubs.
- Flexibility and willingness to help in other divisions as needed
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a routine basis.
- Ability to bend and stoop on a continual basis.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Ability to follow oral instructions from Field Nursery Foreman.
Apply for a Position
You can apply on-line by clicking on our On-Line Employment Application.
If you would rather print out an application to fill out click on our Employment Application.