Consider bringing your skills and expertise to Green View Landscaping. For over 50 years Green View has been locally-owned and committed to providing award-winning landscape and maintenance services. We currently are seeking Landscape / Maintenance Laborers for each of our facilities. This is a hands-on position working under the supervision of the landscape or maintenance foreman.
- Ability to read production schedule, customer orders or work orders to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed or serviced.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Operates and/or maintains equipment such as a lawn tractors, sprayers, blowers, chainsaw, trimmers, spreaders, hand tools, aerators and seeders.
- Performs routine grounds maintenance or grounds equipment maintenance in accordance with established safety procedures.
- Interacts with the customer onsite as needed to receive further direction regarding area to be serviced.
- May engage in snow or ice removal ice from walks, driveways or parking lots.
- May rake and mulch leaves, aerate, seed, fertilize, mow and/or repair damaged lawns.
- May assist in the pruning of trees and shrubs.
- May be asked to help in other divisions.
- May assist mechanic or other team members with assigned duties.
- Aiblity to lift up to 50 pounds on a routine basis.
- Ability to bend and stoop on a continual basis.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Ability to follow oral instructions from Foreman or Assist Foreman.
- Valid Driver’s license required.
Apply for a Position
You can apply on-line by clicking on our On-Line Employment Application.
If you would rather print out an application to fill out click on our Employment Application.